Logan is an Associate at Bendin Sumrall & Ladner and practices in the areas of insurance defense, medical malpractice defense, and business counseling and litigation. Logan earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Georgia School of Law, where he served as Senior Managing Editor of the Georgia Law Review. During law school, Logan interned on the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and gained experience working as a student advocate in both the Veterans Legal Clinic and Jane W. Wilson Family Justice Clinic.
Logan completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Georgia, where he received degrees in Political Science and International Affairs. Prior to law school, he worked in the U.S. Senate.
- Insurance Defense
- Business Counseling & Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2023, University of Georgia School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2018, University of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Unacceptable Risk: The Failure of Georgia’s “Guilty but Intellectually Disabled” Statute and a Call for Change, 57 Ga. L. Rev. 741 (2023)