A partner at Bendin, Sumrall & Ladner, David Ladner’s practice includes the representation of a wide variety of businesses, including hospitals, national product manufacturers, pharmacies and banking institutions. While David’s practice is primarily litigation based, he also advises his clients at a policy level to minimize risk and adopt current practices consistent with the safe and effective operation of their businesses.
Originally from North Carolina, David has lived in Georgia since coming here for college in 1982. David is also active outside the legal community in Atlanta, particularly with Emory University, where he formerly served as President of the Atlanta Chapter of Emory Alumni and currently sits on the Board of Governors for Oxford College.
- Professional Negligence / Medical Malpractice
- Product Litigation
- General Liability
- Juris Doctor, 1989, Emory School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 1986, Emory University
- Associates of Arts, 1984, Oxford College
- Georgia, 1989
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia