Joscelyn has been defending healthcare providers since 2011 focusing primarily on medical malpractice defense and healthcare law. She also spends her time defending physicians and medical practices undergoing Medicare/Medicaid audits.
Joscelyn grew up in small town Ohio with a family of pharmacists, including her parents and siblings. She received her B.S. in Broadcast Journalism from Syracuse University while also playing Division I volleyball for the Orange. She served as Captain in 2006 and 2007 and lead the team to three Big East Tournaments. Joscelyn then attended the Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, where she graduated in 2011. While in law school, she assisted coaching the Polar Bears women’s volleyball team to an NCAA Final Four appearance in 2008.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Medical Board Representation
- Medicare/Medicaid Audits
- Georgia Department of Community Health Self Disclosures
- Medical/Nurse Licensing Reinstatement
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.S., Broadcast Journalism
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers