After graduating from Duke University, cum laude, and Emory University School of Law, Roger joined Georgia Bar in 1988. A founding partner of BENDIN SUMRALL & LADNER, Roger has devoted his career to complex civil litigation, primarily including medical malpractice, construction law and related insurance disputes, and has tried more than 70 cases to verdict. Roger focuses his practice on the defense of hospitals and their physician employees. He has tried numerous medical malpractice cases in a wide variety of jurisdictions throughout Georgia.
Roger is an active lecturer and routinely presents continuing education seminars to claims personnel and hospital health care providers.
- Construction Litigation
- Professional Negligence / Medical Malpractice
- Trucking Litigation
- General Liability
- Juris Doctor, 1988, Emory University
- Bachelor of Science, 1985, Duke University
- Georgia, 1988
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Atlanta Claims Association
- “Patient Elopement from 1013,” co-authored with Matthew Branch, GSHRM GAZETTE, November 2011