For more than 15 years, attorney Stephen Snow has provided skilled representation to clients inside and outside of the courtroom. He is an experienced litigator, having successfully argued cases in federal and state courts and has a proven record of producing positive results in complex litigation, arbitration, and mediation proceedings. Stephen’s clients include compounding and health system pharmacies, commercial and residential construction companies of all sizes, insurance carriers, and other top-tier businesses.
In addition to his work on behalf of clients, Stephen has established himself as a leader in the legal community. He currently serves as the Chairman of the State Legislative & Regulatory Committee for the Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding, an appointed position with responsibilities that include coordinating the grassroots lobbying efforts of more than thirty state liaisons across the country. Stephen is also a sought-after speaker for industry-leading regional and national associations such as LP3 Network, the Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding, the Georgia Pharmacy Association, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
After earning his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University, Stephen graduated from the Beasley School of Law at Temple University where he earned numerous awards for trial advocacy and litigation skills. While at BYU, he played catcher for the Cougars, earning Scholar Athlete of the Year honors for the Mountain West Conference.
Stephen is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia, American Bar Association, Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding, and Georgia Society of Health-System Pharmacists. In 1998 he completed a two-year mission in Taejon, Korea, where he learned Korean and helped to strengthen families and local communities.
When not practicing law, Stephen enjoys woodworking, coaching baseball, serving at his church, and spending time with his wife and three children.
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance
Stephen is a regulatory consultant for retail, compounding, and health-system pharmacies and advises clients on matters related to best practices and compliance with state and federal regulations governing 503(A) compounding pharmacies and 503(B) outsourcing facilities. Stephen specializes in assisting compounding pharmacies in preparing for and responding to FDA inspections and also represents clients in state board of pharmacy matters.
Stephen has extensive experience litigating commercial and residential construction defect claims, construction accidents, federal Clean Water Act claims, and other stormwater-related state law claims. Stephen has represented owners, general contractors, subcontractors, subdivision developers, and industry professionals in litigation matters relating to high-rise condominium and apartment buildings, parking decks, mixed-use developments, residential subdivisions, multi-million-dollar custom homes, and modest single-family residences. Stephen’s construction practice also involves assisting clients with commercial/transactional matters, including drafting, reviewing, and litigating contracts, subcontracts, lease agreements, and termination agreements, as well as assisting clients in performing risk analyses.
Stephen is active in the commercial general liability insurance industry and has served as coverage counsel to several national insurance carriers. In addition to providing coverage opinions, drafting reservation of rights letters, and representing insurers’ interests at mediations and in coverage litigation, Stephen also provides risk management services to insurers and assists them in drafting and revising manuscript policy endorsements that are used throughout the country. Stephen also utilizes his insurance coverage expertise on behalf of his construction clients in litigating third-party claims against potentially liable subcontractors, non-parties, and their insurers.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- Best Advocate, Cathy Bennett National Criminal Trial Competition, 2003
- Champion, Buffalo Invitational National Trial Competition, 2004
- Most Promising Litigator Award, 2005
- Excellence in Trial Advocacy Award, 2005
- Brigham Young University, B.A.
- Mountain West Conference Baseball Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Courts, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Panelist, Pharmacy Legislative Advocacy Group (PhLAG) monthly webinar/podcast, LP3Network/Medisca, January 2019 – March 2021
- Hazardous Drugs: How to Prepare For and Comply With USP, GPhA, August 2019
- FDA Inspections: Before and After – Preparing for Inspections and Knowing What to Expect Afterwards, CCH, June 2019
- FDA and State Board of Pharmacy Inspections: How are Inspections Impacting Patient Access?, CCH, June 2018
- Key Provisions for Prime Construction Contracts, NARI, May 2018
- Expecting the Unexpected: How to Prepare for and Respond to FDA Inspections, GPhA, October 2017
- Compliance in Practice – CICPA, May 2017
- Pharmacy Law Update, December 2016
- Compounding Interest: Pharmacy Law and Regulation in the Hospital Setting, GSHRM, January 2015
Honors & Awards
- Rising Star, Georgia Super Lawyers, 2012-15
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding
- Georgia Society of Health-System Pharmacists