Kathleen Simcoe is an experienced trial lawyer in the firm’s insurance defense practice group. Her civil litigation and trial practice focuses on professional liability, medical malpractice, nursing home liability, health care law, pharmacy liability, premises liability, and related corporate matters in Georgia state and federal courts. She has extensive experience representing health care providers, practice groups, facilities, and health care corporations in professional liability lawsuits, representation of health care providers before Georgia licensing boards, and advising health care organizations concerning general risk management issues.
She is admitted to practice in all Georgia and Florida state courts, United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Insurance Defense
- Medical Malpractice & Healthcare Law
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- General Liability
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S.
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Florida
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Honors & Awards
- AV Rated Preeminent Lawyer, Martindale-Hubbell: Peer reviewed, highest rating